The Arizona 5000 Wave is a uniquely designed, high performance and robust carport and outdoor structure.
It was crafted to meet your needs for outdoor protection; its two-legged form facilitates easy access as well as allows you to use it as an outdoor cover. The frame and roofing were crafted to withstand harsh weather conditions;
the polycarbonate panels block harmful UV rays, partially transmit natural sunlight and provide sufficient shading.The Arizona provides your family with an elegant cover that is sturdy, maintenance and rust free for many years to come.
• Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, bronze corrugated Polycarbonate panels are high impact and shatter resistant
• Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Robust, rust-resistant, powder-coated, ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles made of heavy duty Aluminum & laser cut galvanized steel connectors in anthracite finish
• Weather resistant – designed to withstand severe weather conditions
• Easy Access – 2 post structure
• 2 Built-in gutters channel rainwater
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The costs to arrange a return to us does vary depending on the product you ordered and we will inform you of the costs when we communicate with you to arrange the return with our couriers.
You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 days of it being returned to us
We offer free shipping on most of our products to the majority of mainland postcodes.
Exceptions to this are postcodes in the Scottish Highlands such as AB37-38, AB41-56 and IV and on the mainland KW1-14, PA21-40, PH15-26, PH30-41, PH49-50 and KW1-14. Additional courier charges are from £20.00 depending on the item ordered and the destination postcode. Please call us on 01253 836594 for a quote before placing an order.
For all offshore postcodes ie. Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Wight and postcodes KA,KW,HS,IV,PA,PH,ZE and TR, please call 01253 836594 for a quote before placing an order.
Payment & Security
We are now pleased to offer the facility of Payment Processing your debit/credit card via Worldpay the UKs no.1 Acquiring platform.
We also accept PayPal transactions for your convinience.