Martinique Garden Gazebo allows you to turn your outdoor area into a roomy gathering space, an addition to your home and lifestyle, a smoking shelter or a private getaway. This gazebo is crafted to deliver elegance and utility to your garden year-round; it is sturdy and durable, comprised of anthracite powder coated structure, combined with virtually unbreakable twin-wall Polycarbonate roof panels, which protect your patio furniture from harsh weather conditions for many years of carefree enjoyment. The Martinique offers opulent and stylish comfort for your outdoor space, excellent for your BBQ grill or outdoor leisure spa. Relax in style, host large as small family gatherings and lavish dinners, enjoy the fresh air and view of your garden.
• Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant
• Treated unique bronze glazing – transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days and provides plenty of shade on the lazy hazy days of summer
• Withstand severe weather conditions – no need to remove panels during winter season
• Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Sturdy, rust-resistant anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminium and laser cut galvanised steel connectors
• Simple 2 person DIY assembly – ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
The costs to arrange a return to us does vary depending on the product you ordered and we will inform you of the costs when we communicate with you to arrange the return with our couriers.
You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 days of it being returned to us
We offer free shipping on most of our products to the majority of mainland postcodes.
Exceptions to this are postcodes in the Scottish Highlands such as AB37-38, AB41-56 and IV and on the mainland KW1-14, PA21-40, PH15-26, PH30-41, PH49-50 and KW1-14. Additional courier charges are from £20.00 depending on the item ordered and the destination postcode. Please call us on 01253 836594 for a quote before placing an order.
For all offshore postcodes ie. Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Wight and postcodes KA,KW,HS,IV,PA,PH,ZE and TR, please call 01253 836594 for a quote before placing an order.
Payment & Security
We are now pleased to offer the facility of Payment Processing your debit/credit card via Worldpay the UKs no.1 Acquiring platform.
We also accept PayPal transactions for your convinience.