The Monaco Garden Gazebo allows you to turn your outdoor area into a roomy gathering space, an addition to your home and lifestyle, a smoking shelter or a private getaway. It is well-designed for entertaining and celebrating special family events, dining or just as a relaxation area. You will enjoy this luxurious all weather gazebo, on rainy as well as on fantastic sunny days. The Monaco gazebo is a hexagon shaped centre piece; it provides an attractive focal point to please the eye, and allows you to increase the pleasure you derive from your outdoor space in numerous ways. It is the ideal setting to unwind at the end of the day in your outdoor leisure spa or lounging area, and perfect for hosting a BBQ grill bash or a romantic dinner for two.
• Virtually unbreakable 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant
• Treated unique bronze glazing – transmits natural sunlight on overcast cloudy days yet provides sufficient shading for hot sunny days
• Withstand severe weather conditions – no need to remove panels during winter season
• Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolour, fracture or become brittle over time
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
• Robust structure – reinforced design with durable and corrosion resistant anthracite powder coated finished aluminuim profiles and galvanised steel connectors
• Simple 2 person DIY assembly – ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 days of it being returned to us
We offer free shipping on most of our products to the majority of mainland postcodes.
Exceptions to this are postcodes in the Scottish Highlands such as AB37-38, AB41-56 and IV and on the mainland KW1-14, PA21-40, PH15-26, PH30-41, PH49-50 and KW1-14. Additional courier charges are from £15.00 depending on the item ordered and the destination postcode. Please call us on 01253 836594 for a quote before placing an order.
For all offshore postcodes ie. Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Wight and postcodes KA,KW,HS,IV,PA,PH,ZE and TR, please call 01253 836594 for a quote before placing an order.
Payment & Security
We are now pleased to offer the facility of Payment Processing your debit/credit card via Worldpay the UKs no.1 Acquiring platform.
We also accept PayPal transactions for your convinience.