Beautiful and functional, the Venus 1350 Door Awning creates an inviting entrance while protecting from the harsh elements. Rust resistant aluminium frame and galvanised steel brackets with ornate detailing in grey powder coated finish are virtually maintenance free for years of carefree use. Clear 100% UV protected Polycarbonate panel filters harmful UV rays that can make your door fade and peel and prevents the panel from yellowing over time. Add value to your home or property and create an eco-friendly extension with this stylish Do-It-Yourself product. The Venus 1350 is simple to assemble and easy to install with the included wall mounting kit.
• Virtually unbreakable, 2 mm glass-like Polycarbonate panel, transmits over 90% sunlight, yet blocks harmful UV rays
• 100% UV protected; does not dis-colour, fracture or become brittle over time
• Easy DIY assembly – no special tools required
• Ready to assemble pre-cut panel
• Aluminium frame and Galvanised Steel ornamental support arms in powder coated grey finish (RAL 7012)
• Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 1-2 days of it being returned to us
We offer free shipping on all of our products to most mainland postcodes. Postcodes in the Highlands such as, AB37-38 AB41-56,IV Mainland,KW1-14,PA21-40,PH15-26,PH30-41,PH49-50,KW1-14 incur a surcharge please phone for a quote. Please contact us first for a quote to ship to all offshore Island such as, Northern Ireland,Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man,KA,KW,HS,IV,PA,PH,ZE,TR, IOW
Payment & Security
We are now pleased to offer the facility of Payment Processing your debit/credit card via Worldpay the UKs no.1 Acquiring platform.
We also accept PayPal transactions for your convinience.